Wednesday 10 August 2011

4th of July

Red, white, and blue, stars over you... LOL

I really like the blue and white combo for summer.


reese witherspoon brentwood, reese witherspoon sweet rose creamery
courtesy of http://frugal-fashionistas.com/

This reminds me of my university days, hangin' out with friends in some pub on a muggy summer day. I might not have rocked it as well as Reese Witherspoon did in this picture, but if I remember correctly, it was pretty close, HAH! Pffft!

I just find it fresh on the eye on a nice hot day. Mind you, today was not so hot (again! bah!). Anyway, using this as my spring board (with a twist, sorta')...

Effeti Moda top and Gaultier jeans from Winners,
Gap belt, flats from Payless


Consider this before and after. Coz by the end of the day, that belt was gone! (teehee)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...