Wednesday 17 August 2011

Ahoy There!

I guess this is sorta' version #3 of this color combo.

H &M shirt, Esprit shorts, belt from Winners, Clarks flat,
pearl bracelet from mom
Or not. This is navy blue after all (yes, it is navy blue, not black, darn camera), so I guess not really. But it's still blue and white, right? (seen here and here). No?

Guess it's partly inspired by my bag of the summer, the Anya Hindmarch tote (I'm Not a Plastic Bag, circa, what, 2007:p), as seen in an older post.


I don't like the fact that I always have to consider bringing a cover to work in the summer. It's the same, really, every office, as in every office, I've worked at! Darn you, a/c!... I must be starting to sound like a broken record, eh? Oooops...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...