Friday 12 August 2011

Yassou! Ti Kanete?

Hello! How are you?... I just realized I was a walking Greek flag today. LOL.

What can I say? I like the blue and white combo :)

Taylor dress & Ellen Tracy flats from Winners,
Gap belt, Esprit scarf,
Anya Hindmarch tote, bangles (gifts)
I almost forgot I have this tote, as I haven't used it in a while. I like how much crap I can pack in it hehe... but see, I rarely change purse, when really, I should, could, as I have all these other nice purses. Why don't I? Hmmm, lemme think, it's maybe because I forget half of my stuff when I do. Ach! Seriously! I don't know why. Like this one, I forgot my house keys. The other time, I forgot my phone. I know, how can I, right? but I apparently can...

Anyway, it also occurred to me that we are now in double-digit dates of August! Ach, where is the summer going?!?! I thought I better start wearing my dresses. With no tights or boots!

Meeting some girlfriends for lunch tomorrow. Maybe I'll wear another dress, we'll see... Before it starts raining. Again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...