Sunday 18 September 2011

Canadian Tuxedo

Rarely, as in Rarely, do I try to pull a denim on denim look. I know, I know, some would even say so don't even go there. Granted the idea, in its most recent return, is also from the last season or 2, but today is quite an uninspired day, so meh...

SC & Co jacket & CK jeans (Winners),
Fruscio top (gift, Sicily, 2007), Esprit belt,
Clarks flats
Ok, it's not quite denim on denim, perhaps. Also, I have to say I have selfish reasons for posting even the most uninspired look. Firstly, I'm hoping that by actually posting such "outfits", that I can remind myself that I can always do better putting a look. Secondly, if the first reason is still not enough of an impetus to dress better, that it's still ok to have the downtime equivalent of an outfit. Maybe it's just me, but sometimes, I just don't have the energy to plan an outfit and I think that's ok. I just hope I don't have too many of those "downtime"...

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...