Friday 30 September 2011

Out with Friends, Part 2

Ended up meeting a girlfriend for lunch today. It rained a bit in the morning. It was a tad cool. I wanted to be comfy.

So, grabbed this sweater.

Roots sweater

Yes, I know it's big on me, but this sweater has a sentimental value. It's actually one of my first Christmas gifts to the hubby when we first started going out, teehee. The fact that I can comfortably wear it now and he no longer can comfortably wear it is another topic for discussion, HAH! 


Zara trench, 
7 for All Mankind jeans (Holt Renfrew Last Call),
Aerosole boots (Winners, recent purch),
scarf (gift from mom)

As usual, we over-ate, and had to walk it off. At the mall... *sigh*

Ah, good times!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...