Saturday 24 September 2011

When Ballerina Goes Preppy (give or take, ok, more give, a pound or 2)

Today may, or may not, be the last chance I get to wear shorts.


Effeti Moda top & Kenzie shorts (Winners),
Esprit belt (gift fr mom, now on its last leg),
Diesel ballet flats & cuff (The Bay)

I almost forgot I had these earrings. I love how its color differ depending on the angle or the lighting.


gift, from India

Not quite sure if we're experiencing the beginning of an Indian summer (who came up with that expression anyways?). Although, you can feel it in the wind and looking at the clouds that the rain is just a millimeter of condensation away. Or maybe I'm wrong. Hey, if the weather people barely get it...

Rain, rain, stay away...

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...