Sunday 2 October 2011

Anniversary Lunch

Today is our wedding anniversary. And how did we celebrate it? By going for dimsum! teehee Yummm!

Top (Winners),
Citizens of Humanity jeans (Aritzia)

Notice the back details (again:p)? Love!



Not quite sure if the accessory was right, but I wanted to wear it today...

Ellen Tracy necklace (The Bay)

And as this is fall, after all,

Gap trench coat

I looooove this trench, even though it's a few seasons old now. And I don't really know how I lucked out as I got this on clearance. Score!

I actually probably should have worn a slightly thicker coat, or layered some more, because it was cooler than I thought, but nothing that a lil walking in the stores could not remedy.

So eat, and walk, we did!

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...