Wednesday 26 October 2011

Disclaimer

What you're about to see...

Nah, it's not that bad. I think.

I really wasn't in the mood to put that much thought into my outfit today. Plus, it's that time of the month at work when we deal with more people than usual which meant more walking around which meant people tend to be really really casual.

(excuses, excuses)

Top (Sears), scarf & Adidas sneakers (Winners),
Old Navy jeans
Just because I could go casual at work, doesn't mean I should, but I do. Obviously.:p

Didn't even care if the colors went together, so you think that's something people would comment on, but no. Someone even said my scarf matches my shoes. It didn't.

Maybe I've built up enough fashion cred, I'm able to convince (most) people that what I'm wearing makes sense. HAHAHA... Not.



Now, these kicks just make me smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...