Tuesday 25 October 2011

Pattern on Pattern on Print

Argyle on pinstripes on leopard print...

Rafaelle top (Winners), Gap vest,
Della Spiga trousers (Costco), Payless flats
Never really paid attention to it, until an older co-worker complimented my shoes but noted that she wouldn't pair it with stripes. Hah! Goes to show.


To me, the pinstripes are so subtle, I don't even notice it and have always treated it like a solid. Until today:p And yes, got these pants at Costco, years ago!:)

Nygard necklace (Sears)
I love this necklace! I also like how it's also conversation piece. Multi-purpose...

2 comments:

  1. LOLZ...to each, her own, right? And I like that necklace too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, agree! hehe... and thnx:)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...