Tuesday 13 December 2011

Another Uniform

If the weather is not enough to remind me of the changing season, my psyche should be, with how I gravitate towards this look.

Rafaella button down shirt, Larry Levine cropped trousers
& Born boots (Winners),
Sutton Studio cashmere sweater (Bloomingdales)

Ach! Can we get any more preppy than this? And dare I say, blah? *gasp*


I can feel it in my bones. Literally. Which is why the main goal is to stay warm. HAH! I know I'm not the first to complain, nor will I be the last, but sometimes, it's just hard to, say, even have a style, in winter, where we live, anyway. What's a girl to do?


Accessorize, I suppose?

(The Bay)

Hey, at the very least, I can say I'm warm, no? 

I figure, how stylish (?) can one be if you're freezing your patutie? That'd just look really sad, I think... Maybe that's wrong thinking. But then again, is it really?


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...