Wednesday 21 December 2011

Channeling 70's Prof

I realize I get days that I need a "theme", sorta, when I get ready in the morning. It doesn't set out to be that way when I first get ready, that's for sure, but as I pull a look together, in the end I start getting an overall feel about the outfit which pushes me towards a "theme".

Is that odd?

THX blazer, Chaus turtleneck,
Ann Taylor Loft cropped tweed trouser
& Born boots (Winners), BR belt,
Nygard cuff (Sears)
teehee...


No?



I love the lining of this jacket, which is why I thought I'd let it show a little by folding the sleeves.



And although it's not much, also liking the tiny detail on the turtleneck.



Ok, class dismissed!
LOL

2 comments:

  1. Yes...that is odd...bwa ha ha! Love the lining of that jacket:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haw haw... it is pretty, the lining, isn't it?:p

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...