Sunday 25 December 2011

Christmas Day

Well, Christmas Day is winding down...

Now spending time with family...

Esprit plaid shirt, Gap Kids sweater, AE jeggings,
Aerosole boots (Winners)
Hence the change in backdrop:p

I'm very low tech to begin with, can you tell? Hah! So it looks like it'll have to be the camera phone for the next 2 weeks, eeek, since I'm just borrowing family's computer. Having said that, another lesson learned today, no evening outfit photos, heehee...





...love the contrasting hidden detail on the sleeves...



And since I had the prepster look going, I thought I might as well push it all the way...


Gap argyle socks

LOL

The next  2 weeks will be spent mostly with family, yay!

What comes after Christmas? Why, Boxing Day! Must. Try. To. Resist... teehee...

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...