Friday 13 January 2012

Blank Canvas

Or more like black canvas, I guess.

H&M dress, ? necklace (The Bay),
BR belt (BR Outlet),
tights and Aerosole boots (Winners)
Been looking for a long-sleeved dress since beginning of winter but haven't really found one that I like. That is, until after Christmas, after Boxing Day at that, and happened to see this dress on the Clearance section. Score!



Yah, yah, it's black. Big deal! And at this rate, I'm like, what, on my 3rd, 4th black dress now, but hey, I say you can never go wrong with an LBD, in whatever shape or style.

And best of all, especially with this dress, is that it's cut so simply I figure I can do anything with it.:)





And, yay, it's Friday!!! At last!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...