Saturday 14 January 2012

Ready for the Slopes

At least, I feel like I am anyways. Hah!

Gap puff jacket (Gap Outlet),
Nicole Miller legging (Costco),
Patagonia boots (Winners)

While our temp out here West is nowhere near as cold as that back East, I say it was cooooold nonetheless! Had a dentist appointment earlier in the day, wearing a different coat, but by the time I had to step out again by late afternoon, I knew I had to change the coat.




And I'm glad I did! I think there was a bit of hail at some point. But then again, could be just my eyes as I wasn't wearing my glasses. But I'm pretty sure it was hail, albeit tiny.

Now, I'm home, and I'm not moving an inch from the couch, curled under a blanket. *warm smile*



3 comments:

  1. you look so warm and comfy! :)

    http://flyelephantfly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hah, I was!:p... thanks for the comment, Elly!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...