Tuesday 24 January 2012

Sloppy, er, Slouchy, Boho

With all the rain we've been getting lately, I thought I'd be more inspired to wear colors, you know, just to counteract the effect of the gray weather, but apparently not.

Gap cardi, Esprit dress, Urban Planet leggings,
Tommy Hilfiger boots (Winners),
necklace (gift from mom from the Philippines)

Welll, at least it's not all black. Working my way towards the other end of the rainbow spectrum, slowly, but surely...



... maybe starting with the necklace, at least?



No?


... love the buckles:)

I realize wearing the "biker" boots does not necessarily go with the feel of the outfit, but it was just pouring all day and need to keep my feet dry! What about rain boots? Oh yah, guess I can wear that too, eh?

heehee...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...