Wednesday 29 February 2012

Anti-Bullying Day

To show support, our office has decided to wear pink for the day.

Roxy sweater (Winners), Gap shirt and pants

Didn't have quite the right pink. So tried to come as close as I could.





And as I was getting ready to leave, I figure I might as well take it all the way.


Nine West belt (Winners)

Aldo flats

AK cuff (The Bay), gift from mom (from the Philippines)

Oh, and guess what greeted me outside, first thing in the morning!!!



Achhh!!!

As a result...



...which, I soon learned, shortly after I stepped out, was not really that useful as that snow just turned to rain, and melted away, and turned to slush, all in a span of half an hour.

O well...

2 comments:

  1. YAY to anti-bullying day! And I did see in the news that you guys got some snow over there...cray cray!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...