Thursday 9 February 2012

Better Preparation

At the rate I'm going lately, I really should reconsider planning my outfit the night before.

Gap sweater (Outlet), Gap leggings,
C'est Chic boots (Designer Depot)
In an effort to not repeat outfits, even though really no one will know since I'm temporarily working in a different office right now,  but I figure I will, I put myself under unnecessary pressure when getting ready in the morning.



Who's crazy enough to stress over things first thing in the morning?!?! Me, that's who. And the best part, this is the result!

Nygard necklace (Sears)


I don't even remember why I thought that this is better than repeating an outfit, which would most likely be a fave one, one that I look good in. *sigh*


Go figure...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...