Monday 13 February 2012

Black and White Some More

Couldn't decide what shoes to wear this morning. And I think I mentioned before how I'm one of those people who sometimes starts an outfit with the shoes and build from there. So imagine not being able to decide about the shoes in the first place, eeek...

Gap jacket, Esprit dress, Tommy Hilfiger booties (Winners)
Every Sunday night, I tell myself to not press the snooze button too many times. And every Monday morning, guess what happens?



I press the snooze button as many times as I can get away with, of course. And every night, I tell myself, hey, start thinking of what you think you want to wear tomorrow!



And do I do it? Of course not. HAH!

onyx necklace (Winners)

Monday, Monday...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...