Friday 3 February 2012

I Survived!

If I tell someone the amount of work I put myself thru this week, AND considering the fact that it was actually my idea (go figure!!),  one would think I'm cray cray. Seriously!

Old Navy shirt dress, AE belt, H&M scarf,
Nicole Miller leggings (Costco),
Hally Hensen boots (Winners)

By Wednesday, yes, by Wednesday, I was running out of steam, couldn't even be bothered putting thoughts into my outfit. Luckily, it's a short work week for me, so by yesterday, Thursday, I managed to muster whatever steam that's left inside to carry me through the rest of the day...



I suppose I wanted to challenge myself, to see what I can do. Was it necessary? Of course not. It's one of those things, you know, like I needed another stone to clunk my head with... O well...

Nygard cuff (Sears), BR bracelet
The important thing is I survived the week. I think I did what I set out to do. I'd like to think I did well. Maybe... maybe not... meh, who cares... I know I did it, whew!

TGIF!!!

3 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...