Saturday 17 March 2012

Happy St. Paddy's!

Thought I'd honor the spirit of St Pat today.

Express cardi (ancient), Gap shirt, Aldo belt,
Della Spiga trousers (Costco),
Lizflex Liz Claiborne loafers (another ancient one)

Not that I look remotely Irish, nor am I one. I just thought why not!


It's been a long day, but it's all good.

necklace (Sears)

Got to do a bit of good deed. On my way home, did not get tempted for a single sec to even enter the stores that I passed nor did I get the inclination walk around. Maybe I was just more tired than I thought. Whatever, I know at least I didn't create any opportunity that might have made me spend some.



Was I wearing enough green?:p...

Looking forward to tomorrow coz I'm finally getting the much needed haircut. Whee!

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...