Wednesday 21 March 2012

Lavender Wings

Spring has sprung...

Gap dolman sweater, Rock & Republic jeans,
Aerosole boots (Winners)

Well, today at least:p And I think I even heard on The Weather Channel that it'll be sunny til end of week. Then it's going to be rain next Monday onwards, til end of month. Blech! But this city is not Vancouver for nothing, so not putting much stock on the long-term forecast. HAH!



I actually almost forgot this recent purchase eeeek

Turquoise necklace (Loehmanns, ancient)

And may I just say that I love, love the color of this top! And the sleeves (even though it makes me look like a box:p)! I didn't think I would when I first picked it out, and considering I didn't even try it at the store. Luckily, it worked out, yay!

See, it doesn't take much to appease me, does it? heehee

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...