Monday 5 March 2012

Oh, Monday, Monday...

Is it just me who can't seem to muster enough inspiration to figure out what to wear on Monday(s)?

Gap sweater (Outlet), BR tank,
Gap jeans, Aerosole boots (Winners)

I guess I just happen to be one of those people who needs to build a momentum first to get to a point. Wasn't there an (olllld) ad that says, "We might take a bit longer, but we'll get you there" or something to that effect... either that or hubs just completely made that up. HAH!

 Just like some aspects of my life, I guess even my outfit decisions need to build some kind of speed to get to an "acceptable" creative point. Of course by then, it's Friday already. heehee

(Loehmanns, ollld!)

Yes, I know it's only an outfit... Only an outfit?!?! Is it really?



1 comment:

  1. Don't you wish it was Sunday? For that's my fun day:P

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...