Saturday 10 March 2012

A Pop of Color

This week that just passed may just have been one of the busiest weeks I've had. Mind you, it didn't feel like it, but for me to not have any energy at all, after coming home, to do anything else, meant that, I guess, even if I didn't want to admit it.

Gap jacket, shirt (old, hand-me-down from other sis),
necklace (gift from other sis from Cuba),
Aldo belt, AE jeans, Tommy Hilfiger boots (Winners)

I guess I normalized a lot of things in my life that I shouldn't, like the degree of busy-ness at work, that it doesn't hit me til the end how tired I am, for example, at the end of the day/week.



Not even sure what look I was going for here, but by Friday, this is the best I could muster. If I'm up to it, maybe I'll post the rest of the outfits, from this week past, tomorrow. Maybe...

Probably would have looked better with heels. Heels? What's that?:p



Finally got to wear my yellow belt, yay!

Didn't really care if it went with the outfit or not, but I just had to wear it.

necklace (gift from mom from the Philippines)

I was originally gonna go with this necklace, but changed my mind last minute. And as you can see, ended up with another.



TGIS!!! heehee



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...