Monday 12 March 2012

Stick to What You Know... No!

Been looking for a gingham shirt for a looooong while now. Ok, I'm exaggerating. Not that many o's in long, but still. I've seen it in practically all my fave blogs. And I finally found one! Thanks, fave blogs!:p Then, another thanks to this one blog, I came across this one article.

So getting ready this morning, I thought, why not!:p

AE button-down shirt, BR knit vest & jeans,
Clarks desert boots (Winners)

That is gingham, eh?:p... Anyhoot, did it work? I didn't think it did, but I ran out of time getting ready in the morning *groan* Kinda' sad when you feel you have no choice but to leave the house looking like you do, no? HAH!

Not that I totally care. I know I've had outfits that were "misses". The way I see it, live and learn. I looked like a rectangle on the top, I know, but hey, now I know not to try the look again heehee

Nygard necklace (Sears)

But then again, I have lapses every now and then, so I might end up trying this look once more. Maybe I'll go for circle shape next time. Or oblong. Or even diamond shape... HAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...