Thursday 29 March 2012

Trees

 I think that I shall never see
A poem lovely as a tree.

A tree whose hungry mouth is prest
Against the sweet earth's flowing breast;

A tree that looks at God all day,
And lifts her leafy arms to pray;

A tree that may in summer wear
A nest of robins in her hair;

Upon whose bosom snow has lain;
Who intimately lives with rain.

Poems are made by fools like me,
But only God can make a tree. 
~Joyce Kilmer

(courtesy of poemhunter.com)

That's what came to mind, anyways, by the time I'm done getting ready.

Joe Fresh sweater, Gap shirt (Outlet, old),
Gap skirt, Aerosole boots (Winners)

heehee

Someone at work said I remind him of a leprechaun. I had to correct him! HAH!



Well, it is spring, ain't it? Spring... nature... trees... No?

BR butterfly necklace

Trees... leaves... buds... butterfly... No?

Nygard cuff (Sears)

Butterfly... pretty... showy... jewelry... cuff... No? 

HAH!

My weekend starts today, so yay, weekend!


3 comments:

  1. Pretty necklace...I have a similar one that I adore! Love the color of your skirt as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!:) I am finding myself in a green kick lately:p

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...