Monday 23 April 2012

Dots and Stripes

Oh Monday, Monday.

For once, I would like to not be rushing mad in the morning and half-walking half-running as I try to catch the train. And only on Mondays! Bah!

Zara top, Della Spiga trousers (Costco),
Robert Vianni flats(Spring) 

It doesn't make a difference whether I had a slow weekend or not, whether I went to bed early the night before or not. What is wrong with me?



Must be Monday-itis. That's what it is, isn't it? Kinda' like that 24-hour bug, no?

You'd think since I go thru this practically every Monday that I would have learned my lesson by now. Apparently not.



I love the back details of this top. I bought this top early this year and I only managed to wear it this time. Was waiting for warmer temp, and surprise, surprise, we're just starting to get them.

gifts from mom (from the Philippines)

And oh, on top of rushing on Monday mornings, I also tend not to fall asleep early enough on Monday nights. Ach! What is up with that?



Oh Monday-itis...


3 comments:

  1. Remember that scene in the movie Office Space where everyone says "you must have the case of the Mondays"...heehee....

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, wasn't that movie on recently? I love that movie! Guess that's what it was, a "case of the Mondays":p

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that look, simple but put together - and I have been searching online but can't find them - where are the flats from?

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...