Tuesday 3 April 2012

Leapin' Lizard!

Since it's been ok'd to wear denim on denim again (ok'd by who?), I realized I actually don't mind it. I actually don't mind doing it every now and then.

Express cardi (old), Effeti Moda top and Aerosole boots (Winners),
7 for All Mankind jeans (Holt Renfrew Last Call)

It's quite a versatile outfit, I find, since I can change the feel just by changing accessories and outer layer. No?



I've already tried several "looks" with this denim on denim before, and I'll probably keep on doing so until I'm no longer able to wear it. Again.

Material Girl earrings (The Bay)

BR ring

(gift from a co-worker)

Love the pattern on this scarf! Got it from a co-worker. Nice surprise is that it's reversible, which I didn't realize until I was about to use it.



For someone who's not really into reptile, I'm totally digging this scarf. Somehow the pinkness of it just made me all forgot how much I'm not really into reptile hehe



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...