Thursday 3 May 2012

Chocolate and Gumballs

I guess I must really like food that I think of it even when it comes to my outfit. Hah!

Esprit dress, BR necklace, Nicole Miller leggings,
Aerosole boots (Winners)

I probably should have belted this dress to give it some more dimension, but I actually kinda' like the simplicity of it without one.



Another thing I like, it's got pockets.



I've had this dress for a few years now, and I think it's starting to show too. Meh!

(gifts from either mom or other sis)

Today at work was kinda' weird. The day started out slow, not by choice (system went down), but for whatever reason, right after lunch, 15 things happened all at once. Made the afternoon went realllly fast, to say the least.



Gumballs, anyone?

hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...