Thursday 17 May 2012

Pink and Black

Since yesterday's outfit was fairly out there, I thought I'd tone it down a bit.

Finity top (Winners, old), Gap belt, J Crew skinny cord, Geox flat

Luckily, the pants I ordered last week arrived a few days ago. Hah! So couldn't have found a better time to try out, I thought.



As glad as I am that tomorrow's Friday, (I can't believe I'm gonna say this) I have so much stuff to do at work, it feels like I need another workday. Bah!



At least it's gonna be a long weekend, thank you stat holiday!




This outfit was inspired by this...



Actually, thanks to this pic, I've found a reason to look for this color of pants. How sad is that? Meh... I do quite like this color. I should really say that I've found another reason, that's all...

TGIFT(omorrow)!!!


3 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...