Tuesday 15 May 2012

Stars and Stripes

Today felt better than yesterday, somewhat. Thank god!

H&M shirt, Raj scarf (Winners), BR belt, Gap jeans,
Clarks flats (The Bay)

Not even really sure why but this one case just got me so worked up that I was thinking about it even as I was about to go to sleep last night. Cray cray!!! And people who know me will say that it's so unlike me. Fortunately, like I said, today went much better than yesterday, generally speaking. Whew!



The weather was still nice, not as warm as they predicted, but still nice.



To treat myself today, I decided to go for a pedi. I always find the whole thing relaxing, from the massage chair to the calf massage, and everything in between.

Line cardi (Winners)... blasted a/c at work!

Aaahhhh...




3 comments:

  1. I really love this outfit and would def. wear something like this myself. I love the cardi, and the star scarf is perfection. The stripe shirt just completes it! Love love love! :)

    http://flyelephantfly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this pairing, you look so super cute. Very classic.

    xo,
    Em

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...