Tuesday 22 May 2012

Timber!

With today's weather, it felt like we're hurtling back to fall, skipping summer entirely. Bah!

Nicole Miller cardi, Nevada shirt (Sears), belt (Ross, old),
BDG jegging (UO), Clarks desert boots (Winners)

My day started out normal enough. But then, as the day wore on, the energy level just kept on going down, rather than up.  By the end of the day, I felt really tired. Worse, I looked really tired, so I was told. Bah!



Even hubs told me my eyes looked tired a minute ago. More bah!

Guess this is what happens when one had a long weekend and thinking it was a long weekend, decided to tackle long overdue chores around the house, which got one sore all over, but at the end, feeling quite satisfied that things were done, finally... yippee... boo... yippee...

Here's to the rest of the week! HAH!


2 comments:

  1. Aaaaawww...you know, it's weird but the long weekend always makes the week seem longer:(

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...