Tuesday 5 June 2012

"Hush, No Talking Please"

After yesterday's casual-est (?) of casual, I figure I gotta' put some kind of effort for today. After all, it's not as if I don't give a hoot about what I do at work, coz I most certainly do; so I ask myself (sometimes), why do I go to work looking like I don't care?

cardi (old), Reitman top (hand-me-down from mom),
RW&Co necklace, ring (The Bay)
Gap skirt, AK2 boots (Sears)

I feel like a librarian in this outfit, not sure why, and certainly no offense to my librarian sistahs out there.



Happy to report still no sun today. Not as much rain, but still no sun.



Sun? What is that? Oh, that blazing orb that burns/heats up stuff...




Consider it my way of invoking summer...

Oh Tuesday! You most certainly feel like a Tuesday...



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...