Wednesday 20 June 2012

Orange Toes

After having gotten a pedi last night, thought it was just right that I show it off. (How shallow can a gal get, eh? Hah!)

H&M button-down shirt,
Elise M belt, Arvida skirt and Ellen Tracy flats (all Winners),
wraparound bracelet (The Bay)

Well, it's not a color I usually get even in the summer so I was quite surprised how much I liked it. Is that color bright or what! Everybody else said so as well. Not really sure if it's a good thing. But it's definitely a conversation starter... 



I know, I know, it's just a nail polish! hehe



I'm just realizing (uhm, after how many years of owning this skirt?) that the length of the skirt may not really have the most flattering length for someone, uhm, say with my girth. It's cutting me off at the thickest part of my calves, tut-tut... O well... *shrug*... next time... maybe... Hah! 

(eeek, why is the fluorescence not showing?)

Anyhoot, the day was good. So-so, but good. I always welcome days like today. No peaks, just one steady busy day...

Heard it's gonna be nice for the next few days. Wheee!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...