Tuesday 3 July 2012

Repeat Performance

Well, back to life, back to reality...

Gap jacket and shirt, BR belt, J Crew cord pants,
Tommy Hilfiger boots (Winners)

This is the best I could muster for today. First, the mini-vacation. As appreciated as it is, it's not quite a full vacation, right, so my internal clock was a lil askew when I woke up this morning. Second, with the promise of a beautiful weather for the next few weeks, starting tomorrow, supposedly, I couldn't help feeling impatient, especially after realizing that it was raining first thing this morning.

Wah, wah, wah...

On a better note, work was quite mellow today. No cray cray stuff, thank god. It's as if the universe understood my mood and decided not to throw anything heavy my way. Whew!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...