Monday 30 July 2012

Seersucker

I know it's not just me who's had a seersucker dress as a child. Or shorts, or skirt, or whatever... What's with seersucker and children anyways?

Jessica jacket (Sears),  Tristan tank,  necklace (Loehmanns, old),
BR jeans, Giudit belt (Winners), Gap flats

Last Friday, on my walk home, I thought I'd go check out the Sears store nearby that's closing soon, in October, I think. I just got curious, that's all, as to what kind of deals can be had. I did end up getting some towels. And this jacket. For a steal, if I may add. HAH!



Actually, now that I think about it, I'm not sure why I don't have a seersucker anything in my closet all this time, I mean as an adult. hehe










What's more summer than seersucker, eh?


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...