Thursday 2 August 2012

Blue and Yellow

Can you guess what colors I'm wearing today? HAH! (Talk about creative, eh?)

Esprit tunic top, AE jegging, 
Soludos for J Crew espadrilles (recent purch)

This is a fave color combo for sure. The top? Feel free to ignore it hehe Didn't have much energy when getting ready for work this morning. Strangely enough, I did wake up at a reasonable time.



I love the color of these espadrilles. The unfortunate part is I don't think Soludos are designed for feet like mine, with narrow heels, that is. Although I think I may still be able to do something about it (hopefully), so not totally giving up on it just yet.





At first I thought I'd be joining some people at work for somebody's going-away party after work. But as it turned out, was able to get in to an advanced screening of Total Recall. Score! And yes, definitely yes on the  movie. Colin Farrell, what can I say. *grin*


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...