Saturday 4 August 2012

Creamsicle Top

It's been hot since yesterday and it looks like it's gonna be a beautiful long weekend (thanks to BC Day, or extra long weekend, in my case, thanks to Tuesday off, yay!) just like "they" promised.

brina & em top and For Cynthia linen skirt (Winners),
BR belt (Outlet), Expression flats (The Bay)

This top always screams creamsicle to me, and I like it! And today's outfit just screams resort to me, and I like it! hehe




This skirt has become a real fave summer piece which I found surprising (not sure why since there's gotta be a reason why I bought it, right?).

Kenneth Cole watch (dad's), J Crew and BR bracelets
Nygard necklace (Sears)

Although nothing major planned for the weekend, and I probably would end up doing chores mostly, I know I'm gonna enjoy it for the weather alone.

Yay, sunny weekend!


4 comments:

  1. Another fave outfit...that skirt looks great with anything:) And yes on the creamsicle colour:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute top!!

    ang-closet365.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...