Friday 17 August 2012

Is Dot You?

Today was a day of celebration, congratulation,... and (sorta) goodbye. After work, the office celebrated 2 birthdays, also congratulated one of the birthday celebrant for getting her degree, and strangely enough, said a (sorta) goodbye, for me. Yes, me!

H&M top (recent purch), Tiffany necklace (gift)
Arvida skirt & Betsey Johnson belt (Winners),
Expression sandals (The Bay)

As the day wore on today, it occurred to me that I will not see my peeps at the office for a good while. It's because I learned mid-week that I have a new responsibility which in essence means I will be working with a different group of people and office, starting next week.


Honestly, it hasn't quite sunk in yet, that knowledge that I'll be away from the office for a while. I am quite excited as this is an excellent new opportunity for me. At the same time, if it's not quite obvious at this point, I  work with an excellent group of generous, hard-working, supportive and fun people that it'll be weird being pulled away from such an environment. But such is life, eh? Constant flux of change, for sure...





Anyhoot, today is another scorcher. The top that I wore is a recent purchase which I really like. It's got dots after all! I did forget, however, that it is of polyester material. And guess what happens when you wear a synthetic material on a hot day? Yup... But hey, I still really like it hehe...


1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...