Wednesday 29 August 2012

Seasons Change...

... Feelings change... People change... I'm gonna totally age myself (meh) but remember that Expose song?

Gap jacket, H&M blouse, AE jeggings, Clarks flats (The Bay)

The weather, for starter, is definitely cooler. I think there was even rain at some point. But it's more than that...



My usual office, that I haven't really been in a couple of weeks decided to meet up after work today. After not seeing them for weeks, it felt really nice to spend some time together. And to me, as happy as the event was, what makes it poignant, though I don't dare tell them that 'cause I don't want them to think that I miss them that much (hah!), is the fact that there are changes looming on the horizon. No words spoken about it, but we all know, things will start changing real soon, and it'll be a big change at that. Heck, I'm not even there and I'm feeling it already.



I'm such a sap, aren't I? I don't care. To me, first of all, that's a good sign that I love the people I work with. And besides, there's nothing wrong with that, is there?

Oy, all part of change, eh?... And growth... And learning... *sigh*...


2 comments:

  1. One of these days, it'll get cooler in the SE where I live and I won't feel like a dork in long sleeves, haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I probably wouldn't mind that... grass is greener yadda-yadda-yadda... haha

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...