Wednesday 8 August 2012

Sour Apple(?) Green

First day back at work this week, it feels kinda' weird since it's hump day for most people already but here I am, just starting my work week. O well.

BR dress (pre-loved), Old Navy flats (recent purch),
Nygard necklace (Sears), J Crew & BR bracelet

I'm back at my office now. So glad. It's nice to see my peeps again. I think they missed me too. At least, that's what they said.

BR jacket

I love this dress even though it's a few years old already. It actually was a hand-me-down from a friend. I didn't think I'm a green color kinda' gal until I was given this dress. And now, I like this color a lot, any shade of green, well, most shades.



After work, I was given a ticket for an advanced screening of Bourne Legacy. Melike lots!...

Hurrah for the (very) short work week!


2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...