Saturday 24 November 2012

Going Somewhere?

Yes, I was.

Gap jacket, Club Monaco tube top &
tuxedo pants (both old), Zara clutch (gift),
onyx necklace (Winners), Aerosole pumps

Went to a wedding after work yesterday. It occurred to me as I was getting ready that it's been ages since I've been to a wedding. Which then led me to realize that I suppose it's because I'm getting to that age where people are kinda' pretty much have gotten settled already. (what am I talking about?! I am there already! Eeeek)



The wedding was quite nice. They did their vows right where the reception was. It was very intimate. Just immediate family and some friends. There was a casual air to it but it felt sincere and beautiful...

Even though it was right after work, and had to speed up to not be late, at the end of the night, I got to witness the union between 2 lovely people, the food was top-notch, wine was overflowing, I had a great time... What a nice way to start the weekend, no?

4 comments:

  1. Hope you had an amazing time at the wedding! I love that pink bag! it's so cute and adds a nice pop to your look! ;)
    :)
    Allison

    A's Fashion Files
    Shop Kawaii Kitsch by A on Etsy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a fun evening for sure! And I do like how the pink stood out, eh? Thnx!:)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...